Web site operator Castle Stračov s.r.o. TECH ICAL: 27500802 based Stračov 1, Zip 503 14 processes in case your demand services within the meaning of European Parliament and Council (I) C. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data) (even before the "Regulation"), personal data necessary to process the demand of services, or create calculations.
WHAT WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
1) Categories of personal data
Manager handles only the necessary data, that you give in connection with a contact form or order.
These are data:
- name and surname
- email address
- history of visited sites on the web
2) Processing legitimate reason
Legal reasons the processing of personal data:
- the contract between you and the trustee pursuant to Article. 6 paragraph. 1 point. b) GDPR
- your consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in Article Retargeting. 6 paragraph. 1 point. a) GDPR
- legitimate interest manager for analyzing web site traffic and direct marketing in accordance with Article. 6 paragraph. 1 point. f) GDPR in conjunction with 7 paragraph. 3 Act No.. 480/2004 Sb., on certain information society services
3) Purpose of processing personal data
Your personal information, Provide us in order to process:
- processing your request
- your order
- settlement of any claim
- answer your questions
- Targeted marketing of our services
- analysis of web-sites
By the Administrator no automated decisions within the meaning of Article. 22 GDPR.
4) Time, for which personal data is kept
These personal data will be processed by the administrator for the necessary period, which differs for processing:
- personal information to process your order for 10 years from the end of the tax year, which was issued accounting document
- personal information to process the claim process 5 years from the date of termination of the complaint procedure
- personal information to process your requests are processed for 2 years for other possible solutions to your problems
- history of your traffic to the site for 30 days from the date of withdrawal of consent
If our site to add a comment, You can enable storing names, email addresses and websites in cookies. In this way we try to increase your comfort, when you post a new comment, then you will not have to fill in the following information. These cookies will have a life of one year.
If you have an account and log on to this site, set a temporary cookie for verification, whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal information, and when you close the browser is canceled.
When you log on to set several cookies to store your login information and screen display settings. Login cookies have a life of two days, and cookies on your display settings have a lifespan of one year. If you confirm the "Remember Me", your subscription will last for two weeks. If you are out of your account, login cookies are deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, will be saved in your browser cookie more. The cookie does not contain any personal data and simply refers to the post ID, you just edited. It expires after 1 days.
Embedded content from other sites
Entries on this site may contain embedded content (For example, video, pictures, articles etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves the same way, as if the visitor has visited another site.
Web site operator uses this website only those cookies, which are used to measure the traffic of the site. Cookies for measuring website traffic, and customizing your web pages are processed based on the legitimate interest of the.
Cookies collected files are processed through:
These sites may operate in a mode, which does not collect data on the behavior of site visitors. Cancel cookies you can according to your browser type:
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/cs/kb/vymazani-cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=cs
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=cs_CZ
What are your rights?
If you have an account on this site or you are adding comments, You can ask for a receipt file export of personal data, we hold about you, including all data, you provided us. You can also request removal of any personal data, we hold about you. This option does not include data, we must keep administrative, legal or security reasons.